Welcome to Tri-Cities, Washington

Welcome to Tri-Cities, Washington
Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to view my blog. Here you will be able to find the most current information about the Tri-Cities, Washington real estate market and current events and news going on within our community. I encourage you to visit my blog to keep informed about the current real estate market and trends. If at anytime you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. I am always here to lend my professional experience as your trusted Tri-Cities, Washington real estate leader.

Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful year in 2009!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Richland Offers Help to First-time Home Buyers

The city of Richland is offering down payment help to low- to moderate-income first-time home buyers.

The Affordable Homebuyer Assistance Program is accepting applications this year for $4,000 for down payment help and applications for its infill housing list, which allows borrowers to qualify for up to $24,000 in gap assistance to buy a home. Also, borrowers who use Banner Bank for their primary mortgage might be eligible for another $6,000 for a limited time.

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development provides money to the city for these programs, which are on a first-come, first-served basis.

More information and applications are available at http://www.ci.richland.wa.us/. Packets are also available by calling (509) 942-7580.

Source: The Tri-City Herald, www.tri-cityherald.com

1 comment:

Eliza Winters said...

Awesome information on tri city real estate( http://www.tricitiesrealestateagent.com )! The market seems to be so good. I just sold my home in Pasco and it sold the day after I put it on the market! Hopefully things stay that way for a while.